07-04-2026, 03:03 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2026, 03:09 PM by KillerLeft.)
(07-04-2026, 02:58 PM)Winter Wrote: I'm just hoping the FO has a good take on DeLarrea. Of all the players we've acquired in the last two weeks, he's the only one I could see as possibly over-valued relative to where he was taken.
He's a question mark for me, too.
He obviously has a good basketball IQ and can pass well with either hand, even off the dribble. His shots go in. All good.
But, his handle, quickness and ability to play with physicality are all suspect, at least in terms of projecting to the NBA level. I can see him finding a toehold in the Mavs rotation first as an off-ball, secondary creation type, and I'm confident he's smart and skilled enough for that right away, only...his shot is UGLY. Again, it has been going in, but...idk. I'm a little nervous.
Excited to see how it goes, however.



![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)