07-03-2026, 01:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2026, 01:45 PM by KillerLeft.)
(07-03-2026, 01:40 PM)loki Wrote: I'm hoping Lebron goes to Golden State so we can see one last hurrah for Steph. I could also see them having interest in the Mavs role players like PJ/Naji/Gaff/Klay. I'd happily take back Butler's dead money for a boatload of draft picks. They might just be desperate enough to give real value.
I'm not sure you're getting those firsts...I think the picks currently available for GS to trade are among the most valuable in the league right now. That team is GUARANTEED to be terrible in a couple of years.
My irresponsible, wildly speculative take is that part of why LeBron hasn't already signed there is that they (GS) DON'T want to trade those picks for Anthony Davis. I think we're maybe witnessing a leverage attempt from Rich Paul with all this "where is LeBron going" crap.

