07-01-2026, 04:45 PM
(07-01-2026, 04:27 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: a nba rotation is 8-10 guys. If sasser is one of your top 8 players, you suck. Same for some random 2nd rd pick. I don’t even know who Jaden Bradley is.
I get it. You have to take shots on young players. Nothing against him. Not a bad move. But trading for him still counts as doing nothing in my book.
if Donnie or Nico had drafted morez johnson and done nothing so far in free agency, people would be losing their shit. I’m trying to be patient but this is lame AF so far.
See, this is why they had to have paid Masai far more than any other franchise would have. Clearly a top five basketball man in the league, one of best negotiators in the league, but when he doesn’t execute his plan at the speed that satisfies certain fans, people paint him with the brush of his defective predecessors.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)