Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts On Mavs 107, Hawks 111
(02-23-2020, 12:38 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 11:45 AM)WildArkieBoy75 Wrote: mavsluver:  " I hesitate to say this, because I think the players on the court did fight hard, but on a bigger organizational level, I think the Mavs more or less phoned this winnable match in, for reasons that must have made sense to them."

What seemed so incongruous, is that a day or so after Coach Rick alerted the players, including the two stars, to keep a watchful eye on "the standings" and the possibility of moving up to enhance a playoff run, Carlisle all but forfeits a winnable game.

WAB

I don't think that it was unwise to sit either Luka or KP if there are legitimate health concerns there. Without those two guys, nothing much matters. Nor do I think RC thought that the rotation he was playing would lose them the game. And that, that right there, is the problem. He doesn't see what nearly all Mavs fans who don't have his experience, accumulated knowledge, and acumen can see right in front of their faces. Cue Fif to come in to tell us how dumb we are to second-guess a HOF coach.
It must be amazing to be 14 years old for your entire life.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts On Mavs 107, Hawks 111 - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 02-24-2020, 12:23 AM