Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O
(02-22-2020, 11:15 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Deliberate obtuseness is not a good look for you. If the coaching staff won't change, that's syllogistically stubbornness. Small ball is what's being attacked, and it's incontrovertible that that's what happened in this game.

I hope for the Mavs' coaching staff that WCS's DNP last night and his "personal reasons" tonight has to do with a marijuana problem, because in my book, DNP-CDs the rest of the way are direct reasons for RC to be on the hot seat otherwise. We as Mavs fans have seen WCS play. I call BS on anyone here or in the MBT who says he isn't as good, all things quantitatively considered and added up, as Powell was. Either he's a dope-smoking moron or the Mavs coaching staff are.

I wasn't even talking about the stuff you're freaking out about.

Nonetheless, thinking differently than Scott doesn't equal obtuseness.

Also, it's not stunbornness for the coaching staff to think differently than you. I have no problem with you having a problem with the coach. But think. What you think isn't the measuring stick, nor is what a portion of fans think. Call them wrong if you want, but this "stubborn" thing is silly because it assumes your rightness.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by mtrot - 11-13-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by Jym - 11-14-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by Jym - 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by fifteenth - 02-22-2020, 11:43 PM