Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O
(02-22-2020, 11:15 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 10:58 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 10:53 PM)Kammrath Wrote: This is the same pattern we have seen for months. The Mavs unable to finish. That game he said that, they had over 10 point lead in the 4th. Same issue. Just like tonight. That is all.

I completely agree that closing games is a problem. Not arguing that. But I'm sure Rick knows that as well. I'm sure the coaching staff is, and has been, working on that.  It's still a problem, especially with Luka out.

I might have had JJB out there. But they seem to want the younger guys to figure it out.

Deliberate obtuseness is not a good look for you. If the coaching staff won't change, that's syllogistically stubbornness. Small ball is what's being attacked, and it's incontrovertible that that's what happened in this game.

I hope for the Mavs' coaching staff that WCS's DNP last night and his "personal reasons" tonight has to do with a marijuana problem, because in my book, DNP-CDs the rest of the way are direct reasons for RC to be on the hot seat otherwise. We as Mavs fans have seen WCS play. I call BS on anyone here or in the MBT who says he isn't as good, all things quantitatively considered and added up, as Powell was. Either he's a dope-smoking moron or the Mavs coaching staff are.

Because a guys that was losing minutes on a bad Kings team is the solution for the Mavs problems. Same for MKG. The guy was waived for a reason. It´s like people expect every single scrub in the league to turn into a diamond once he plays for the Mavs.

(02-22-2020, 11:18 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 11:14 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Imagine if people would celebrate Rick with the same energy after a win. But I guess he is only responsibles for the Ls.

Name me one game this year that rick did something worthy of celebration cause I can give you 5-8 easy Ls he takes credit for maybe even up to 10.

We just need to hope Luka/KP dont grow tired of him and want to leave because of these kinds of losses that happen more than they should.

You know that coaching is more than in game decision making? Why not blame the players? I am not getting into that conversation again. Scroll through some pages and you will find a longer response.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by mtrot - 11-13-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by Jym - 11-14-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by Jym - 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-22-2020, 11:22 PM