Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
4 66.67%
Hawks
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DAL (34-23) @ ATL (17-41) | 107-111 loss
Rick makes me crazy sometimes. The small-ball lineup that has Jackson and DFS as your frontcourt is a TOTAL LOSER. You will not beat the Washington Generals with that, period. Ya a bunch of guys are out but Boban played well that game and he is AN ACTUAL CENTER. MKG is a fiesty defender and I like what I have seen from him so far. I could see why you might hesitate to put him in a clutch situation like that but I really have no idea why you don't try Boban out there. He is a vet and does things that actual centers do that help you win basketball games. I love DFS but he's no more a center than JJB is. Of course the Hawks were going to get a ton of easy layups, put-backs, dunks and so on when DFS was out there at center flanked but none other than Justin Jackson. It's just dumb to give away a game like that.

(02-22-2020, 10:12 PM)Hypermav Wrote: If we had Brunson, I think we win.  Just missing too many tools, on a b2b and RC does not drink the Boban Kool-Aid like Donnie... I guess.

Still should have won. If you had said Brunson was going to be out along with everybody else and Maxi would be in foul trouble I would have definitely said Mavs would be lucky to win that game as bad as Atlanta is. Watching the game though the Mavs had it. It was our stupid small-ball lineup that lost the game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 57: DAL (34-23) @ ATL (17-41) | 107-111 loss - by StepBackJay - 02-22-2020, 10:17 PM