06-19-2026, 04:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2026, 04:10 PM by HoosierDaddyKid.)
The Knicks could keep their core together for the next 3-5 years IF Karl-Anthony Towns and Josh Hart are willing to take a pay cut, per @WindhorstESPN. KAT is eligible for a 4-year, $272M extension. "If Karl-Anthony Towns is willing to take a little bit of a haircut, you know, $7-10 million over the course of multiple seasons and Josh Hart is also extension eligible this summer, if both of them are willing to take a little bit of a haircut, you could see this core staying together for three, four, five years." Vincent Goodwill: If I'm Karl-Anthony Towns, remember: The Knicks had the opportunity to extend him at the start of the season. They did not. It stuck with him. I don't think he's gotten over that. So, let's see how this plays out. I'm curious.
x.com
x.com

