06-10-2026, 03:03 PM
Speaking of Trade & Free Agency 2026/2027, we were working through the possible Gafford teams on Discord earlier and came up with these...
CHA: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Josh Green (expiring) + Pick #18
ATL: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Corey Kispert + Pick #23
LAL: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Jake LaRavia (expiring) + Dalton Knecht (expiring) + Pick #25
TOR: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Jakob Poeltl + Pick #19 + Future FRP
I can't think of any other teams that have expressed interest in trading for Gafford. I have them in order of preference for me.
CHA: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Josh Green (expiring) + Pick #18
ATL: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Corey Kispert + Pick #23
LAL: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Jake LaRavia (expiring) + Dalton Knecht (expiring) + Pick #25
TOR: Daniel Gafford
DAL: Jakob Poeltl + Pick #19 + Future FRP
I can't think of any other teams that have expressed interest in trading for Gafford. I have them in order of preference for me.

