Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Kings 111
When I posted the question about Seth as the #4 player, I sure didn't expect such good points supporting him as the 3rd best player. I loved reading this whole thread. I was one of several who agreed with Seth as potentially our 3rd best players, but then I watched the first half of the season. I have been hoping for a Luka/KP pick and roll or perhaps a pick and pop but it had not occurred to me that it was the success of Luka/Powell in the pick and roll that delayed that. 

For us to do well in this after all star break playoff run, we need our two superstars to get better and better together while keeping the successful versions of THJ, Curry, DFS, Kleber and others going. It would be great if our two new top 5 draft picks, who are still young enough to resurrect their careers with Luka/KP leadership, earned their spots on this team going forward.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Kings 111 - by Reunion Mav Old - 02-13-2020, 06:22 PM