Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuban Says He's Had Conversation With Luka About Getting Teammates More Involved
(02-13-2020, 10:49 AM)Tyler Wrote: Cause: Cuban talks to Luka about sharing the ball and taking ownership of his teammates' success as a way to become a better team.  

Effect: The very next game, Luka takes the advice to heart and shares the ball very well even when it doesn't always get an assist.  KP, THJ, and Curry all get double-digit shot attempts in their preferred spots and all shoot at least 50%.  The three also combine for 17 assists thanks to the active ball movement.  Luka still nearly gets a 33-point triple-double on only 18 attempts (his second-lowest shot attempts since Jan 1st).  Mavs dominate.  

I love you guys, but some people really need to chill and learn how to enjoy a good thing.  Luka and Cuban are simply demonstrating how healthy professional relationships work.  Luka is a good kid, and life in the NBA is not always so adversarial.

amazingly awesome post

wish I could like it more 

and man, I miss the downvote button

I'd be downvoting the heck out of this place lately

gotta just do the "downvote" post more
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuban Says He's Had Conversation With Luka About Getting Teammates More Involved - by fifteenth - 02-13-2020, 11:05 AM