Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Kings 111
(02-13-2020, 09:35 AM)fifteenth Wrote: Man, look at all that playmaking! Seth was a amazing, THJ facilitating, KP had some great assists, DFS with the full court touchdown pass...and then Luka. What a balanced offense!

And how about that Luka/KP PnR!? They rolled it out! Play like that against a good team, have Seth and THJ play like that against a good team, and it looks more like two superstars and a 3a and 3b instead of a #1, #2 and a bunch of 5 - 7 guys. 

I know the "play like that against a good team" part isn't a forgone conclusion though.

I don't know if we acknowledge it enough, but Seth is a damn good ball handler. We get excited about his 3pt accuracy (and we should!) but he's making passes in traffic that are top notch and would make any team better. The one along the baseline to THJ for a 3pter will be in my mind as a great display of basketball acumen, passing skills and commitment to teamwork.

These guys have wins against most of the top teams, so the potential is there. TDL has passed, so everyone can relax for the rest of the season and concentrate on seeing how far this thing can go.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Kings 111 - by michaeltex - 02-13-2020, 10:01 AM