Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A TD recovery thread: Internal player development progress
Infectious positivity .... I like it! Not that I am positive about the trade deadline. I spent much time in hope of great things. I hated the loss last night as well. That's why I chose not to look at the board or post anything while angry. 

Anyway, I hear your point on Jalen. He continues to have good moments but his improvement could be better for sure. I was mad at him for single handedly turning our victory over with poor decisions and execution earlier this year. I still have him on my list for potential internal improvement, though like many, I see him as a leader of the bench mob.

Justin Jackson should be so much better than he is and has been. There may be a switch in there somewhere that could turn on at some point soon. He has skills, size and seems to try hard but he just doesn't play winning basketball when we count on him...not yet. That does not mean he never will. 

Given our need for improvement, I will be really excited to see any of our guys stepping up even further to the next level for them...especially KP. 

PS. I actually almost posted Courtney Lee as a candidate for internal improvement. I didn't because it would only be for this year. However, last night gives me a little hope he can help us for this years playoff run. Rick apparently wants to see what he can offer.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A TD recovery thread: Internal player development progress - by Reunion Mav Old - 02-08-2020, 03:57 PM