Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Thunder
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win
Mavs lead by 12.  I don’t see OKC clawing back unless Mavs stop making 3’s.  CP is really a key cog in this team and has a calming effect.  Too many times OKC tried pushing pace when slowing it down would be what CP does.  Lots of young players and with recent injuries OKC was due for a let down game.  Adams still not healthy.  

Another mystery is Ferg.  He’s been out several games for personal reasons.  Went thru this with Abrines who got homesick.  I do think he had a family death but ots been a long absence now.  

I like SGA he is smooth but is off the past few games likely wear and tear.  We play 17 games this month.  

Dort is a great non draft rookie pickup love his game.

As for Billy he did great in college and had team in position to win it all in 16.  But its hard for college coach to come in and get stars to do his system fully.  Now that PG/Russ are gone and only star is CP - Billy is implementing his system and its really fun to watch.  Everyone is buying in plus he has CP as an on court coach and closer too.  

Mavs look better than last time we played.  Except I still think too many 3’s can catch up when cold spell happens.  Then its harder to establish inside game.  OKC missed a ton of bunnies at basket but I like they drive ball more.  Most games they make more of them - also credit to Mavs/Rick for clogging paint he did his homework.

Fun game to be honest.  After Kobe tragedy its a good way to take mind of of it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 46: DAL (28-17) @ OKC (28-19) | Jan 27, 7:00 pm | Mavs 1.5 pt favs - by ThunderMav - 01-27-2020, 09:21 PM