Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Additions This Offseason
(06-21-2024, 06:57 AM)JamesConway912 Wrote: I’d be on board with Dinwiddie albeit it’s very difficult to assess him. I don’t think he’s done but his play has been so much up and down over the years that it’s very hard for me to understand where he stands right now as an athlete in general. He was horrible before he came here, then a stud here, then really struggled again despite playing a lot in BRK and LAL. If there’s a more stable target I wouldn’t mind going into a different direction IF we’re trying to fill that spot with a low budget solution.

DFS still has multiple years on his contract. I don’t think he’s worth the money anymore. Would rather look elsewhere. 

Bertans was here, Kidd had no use for him and he’s fighting for his NBA career. I would stay away from him. But a cheap frontcourt shooter is a good idea in general. I had some hopes in regards to Mirotic but it looks like that’s not gonna happen. Maybe Jabari Parker who had a good year im Barcelona.

I didn't realize DFS was still on contract. He is too much then. I'm hoping that we see Omax grow into that role. I think he can be a lock down defender with that length.

I think a front court shooter would be a huge addition. I like Bertans mainly due to that fast release and length. The team didn't like Bertans because of that huge contract. Now he's a cheap shooter FA.
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Additions This Offseason - by audiosway - 06-21-2024, 02:03 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 06-21-2024, 06:57 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by audiosway - 06-22-2024, 02:57 AM
RE: My Additions This Offseason - by Mavs2021 - 06-21-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: My Additions This Offseason - by audiosway - 06-22-2024, 02:53 AM
RE: My Additions This Offseason - by F Gump - 06-22-2024, 03:34 AM
RE: My Additions This Offseason - by audiosway - 06-22-2024, 02:10 PM