Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 THE FINALS: BOSTON CELTICS (3-0) vs DALLAS MAVERICKS (0-3)
(06-15-2024, 08:28 AM)Winter Wrote: I honestly believe that these Boston games are won or lost mostly at the center position, and secondly by the rotation players. Dallas will have to continue this trend to win another game.

I wouldnt disagree with that but let me just add it is whoever owns the paint.  Now Boston can still go nuclear with three and blow a game open more so than Dallas.

But Boston is almost impossible if they can drive into the lane and finish at a high percentage.  The first few games they were getting by us almost every time.  It just really destroys any defense.  There are no good options if they are successful at this.  We have seen when Dallas limits penetration what it can do to Boston.  Force their players to make tough cotested shots.  A lot of ball stoppage too.

On offense, without KP Dallas can really do harm in the paint with no shot blocker.  In tune, if Dallas can control the boards and also get some easy points when our bigs have smalls on them that is winning on the edges that will add up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4 THE FINALS: BOSTON CELTICS (3-0) vs DALLAS MAVERICKS (0-3) - by Chicagojk - 06-15-2024, 07:41 PM