Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-31-2024, 04:12 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: KG is not at the level of Duncan or Dirk. KG is a Robin. Duncan and Dirk are Batman. You trying to make our friend from Minnesota feel better by coming up with similar ridiculous takes. Big Grin

Well, all three of those guys are super heroes of the NBA... and I only meant to share my opinion, not to make anyone feel better or to offense anyone either. Mostly, what annoys me is how some folks on the interwebs seem to be trying to push Duncan up the All-Time list in recent years, to places that I feel he should not be ranked in. For example, I read on RealGM the other day that some wackos think he should be 4th on the list, LOL. So that was the main point of my post, i.e., Duncan never won back-to-back despite having the most stacked team of the 2000s... while everyone else on the Top 10 list has done this, including three players who played in the 2000s (Shaq, Kobe, Lebron). Ergo, he's not as great as the rest on that Top 10 list, or he would have lifted his team to a repeat.

Offense: Dirk > KG >> Duncan
Defense: KG > Duncan >> Dirk

Personally, I have KG, Duncan and Dirk between 10-14 on my all-time list. I don't think there's a lot that separated those three overall.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by RGP1981 - 05-31-2024, 04:48 PM