Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-31-2024, 11:35 AM)EGrant23 Wrote: I am obviously aware of that, lol. I don't really care to defend it. They're two different players and KAT is nowhere near the player that Dirk was. However, everyone is taking such offense to KAT saying he's the best shooting big man. KAT is a career. 398 three point shooter and 5 of his 9 seasons he's been over 40%. To completely crap all over those numbers is just silly because of disdain for KAT.

Come on now. KAT is a great shooter. Those are great numbers. I don't think anyone here would crap on those numbers. However, we will with zealous glee crap on the "best shooting big man" comment. Like I've suggested so far, the numbers don't appear without context. The push back you're seeing about KAT's comment has nothing to do with denigrating his shooting acumen, it's about calling him out for his silly comment. 

I should give you an out. I get it. I've been a Mavs fan since the 80's. In 1998 I probably said that Michael Finley was the 2nd best shooting guard behind Jordan. 

But if you really want to test our love for you, come at as with some kind of blasphemous KG>Dirk argument and see what happens.  Tongue
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • BigDirk41, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by fifteenth - 05-31-2024, 11:56 AM