Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-31-2024, 09:56 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Not to mention that Dirk pioneered the entire play style. Without Dirk, KAT would'nt have even been allowed to play that way. 

This conversation offends me greatly. There is no comparison of the two that has any business appearing in the world.

Absolutely, full agreement from me. 

I had a longer response to our pal from Minnesota, but I didn't want to type it out on my phone last night. But can you imagine KAT having the skill or the ability to handle the responsibility required to hit the shots that Dirk hit in the situations where Dirk hit those shots? I just think of the percentage of shots taken with defenders draped all over him, while facing double teams, while being THE focus of the defensive game plan, in the most important situations possible, while carrying a franchise on his back, while creating the world that KAT gets to live in. KAT shouldn't be compared to Dirk, he should just thank Dirk for his career. 

If we want to compare KAT to a previous generation big man shooter, KAT hasn't even reached Tom Chambers level.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • ballsrchr, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by fifteenth - 05-31-2024, 10:17 AM