Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-30-2024, 10:25 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Wolves are a young team like the Thunder and Houston. More tweaks will be needed. They all will be back along with Memphis. But you can't put on a performance like that at home. It's almost like they were just happy not to get swept. No rest for the weary in the tough Western Conference. Congratulations to the Mavs however, they move on to the Finals vs Boston.

I haven't cross checked the ages, but I feel like Dallas is actually YOUNGER than Minnesota, and by a considerable margin. 

Kyrie is oldish, but Conley is older. 

I feel like KAT, Anderson and Reid are all older than anyone else in the Dallas rotation, but I might be wrong about that. I mean, I know KAT is, but maybe I just feel like Anderson and Reid are because they look older to me, don't know. 

Regardless of the direct comparison, it's interesting to me that people (national media, other fan bases, etc) are acting like this is just the fruition of the momentum since Luka was drafted, when in reality they have almost completely remade the team since the WCF run two years ago. Outside of Kyrie and Kleber, I'm not sure they have a rotation player over the age of 26. THE MAVS are a young team.
[-] The following 5 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch, fifteenth, From Dirk to Luka, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, michaeltex
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by KillerLeft - 05-31-2024, 09:54 AM