Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
I hope my light hearted trash talk isn't too much. Your players shit talked the Mavs the whole series. Your coach shit talked the Mavs. They gave them zero respect all series long. Either way, fun series. Ant is an electric freaking player man. Y'all are lucky to have him. McDaniels too. Those two are going to be a big 1-2 duo. As soon as Minny finds a Conley replacement and a way to get out of the 2nd apron, they may be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.

Not at all. As a lifelong Wolves fans who held season tickets for many years, these are the moments I've been looking forward to. I watch literally every broadcasted game and I have for 20+ years. It's been a long time coming. They may indeed be a force, but we all know what can happen from year to year and nothing is ever a given in the west. I'll be the first one to admit that I shit talked the Mavs after game 7 against the Nuggets. I thought this series would be a walk in the park compared to that series. I didn't anticipate the extremely poor play put out of KAT and I certainly didn't expect Luka/Kyrie to play that well that consistently.
[-] The following 8 users Like EGrant23's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth, From Dirk to Luka, Jmaciscool, KillerLeft, SleepingHero, Smitty, Winter
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by EGrant23 - 05-30-2024, 10:33 PM