Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-30-2024, 10:19 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: I mean, depends what you go off of I suppose. Winning? Championships? Sure. Percentages from 2 and 3? Nope.

First off, if Dirk played in this era, his 3pt shooting numbers would dwarf KAT. I know you probably never watched Dirk, but it's a fact. Even on his low volume he still is a better shooter than KAT in the playoffs.

Secondly, you don't think KAT was reckless? Half of his fouls are offensive fouls from him throwing his body into opposing players. 

Finally, KAT was the one who said he was the best. Not his peers. Not the media. Not anyone. Carries zero weight. Especially because KAT never shows up. Winning matters over all. Plain and simple. Ergo he forfeits all rights to any supposed monikers he likes to grant himself. He is herby granted the name The Big Purr OR The Big Pussy. Minny fans can choose what y'all like.

I hope my light hearted trash talk isn't too much. Your players shit talked the Mavs the whole series. Your coach shit talked the Mavs. They gave them zero respect all series long. Either way, fun series. Ant is an electric freaking player man. Y'all are lucky to have him. McDaniels too. Those two are going to be a big 1-2 duo. As soon as Minny finds a Conley replacement and a way to get out of the 2nd apron, they may be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3) - by SleepingHero - 05-30-2024, 10:28 PM