Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-1!
(05-27-2024, 01:28 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: On the TNT Post-game Draymond was giving Gafford some tips on what to do when he finds himself in the pivot and how to hit what should be an open man either on the 3pt wing or a cutter.  I loved hearing that.

I know Dray has baggage, but it got me to thinking that he would be a perfect 4 man between Lively and PJ.

If GS would take Josh Green and Hardaway"s expiring deal plus up to four 2nds, that would make for an even more complimentary lineup.

Plus Draymond's contact runs concurrent with Kyrie's and might make for a good transition off-season.

Hard to add that kind of salary. As much as Dray makes sense, not sure why the Warriors would break up their big 3
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks - by SleepingHero - 05-27-2024, 02:36 PM