Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-1!
(05-25-2024, 06:39 PM)Winter Wrote: Game 3 will be a strange game. I have no idea what to predict.

The Wolves are probably happy they're getting out of Minnesota - where bad press fills every media outlet
But the Mavs will also love being back with all the fan and media appreciation.

It's a little hard to imagine the Mavs being fully prepared for Sunday after such a big win on Friday. And it's hard to know if the Wolves will play loose with nothing to lose or show a sense of defeat. The Mavs still haven't shot well so they might light it up. But anything could happen, and Minnie is certainly capable of its own 3-point barrage.

After watching these two games though, it seems clear that Minnie can't beat us in a half-court game. We have literally owned everything in the paint. They are going to need a lot of transition baskets and a team effort on three-point shooting.

yeh, while it's very great to be in position of 2-0 lead and taking home advantage away from the Minny Wolves. i am a bit worried about a let up and cruise control and stalled offense and turnover lapses , such as we had games ala Clippers and OKC where we should have easily closed matters at home 

Injuries, turnovers and stalled offense and putting it in cruise control over-confident is what will still have me on pins and needles. 
In addition i'm hearing Wolves are a better team On The Road ,.than what they are at Home.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks - by daGuru1123 - 05-25-2024, 11:59 PM