Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-1!
(05-24-2024, 11:48 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: Hi ya'll. As a Wolves fan and avid NBA fan, I've been reading other teams forums throughout the playoffs. Suns, Nuggets, and now the Mavs. I have to say I enjoy this forum more than any other I've come across so far, enough so that I had to register and give ya'll the respect you deserve. This has been such a weird playoffs for the Wolves and continues to be through the first two games here. I'll be the first to admit that I was excited to play your squad. However, your squad looks ridiculously tough with the additions of Gafford and PJ. I wish you would all get to see what Ant has done all year, but alas, it looks like he's completely gassed. No one is capable of winning a series this deep in the playoffs when their two stars don't show up for it. Either way, best of the luck the rest of the way and know I'll be observing here and occasionally posting if that's okay.

Love to see it!

Welcome! Maybe we can convert you eventually!

[Image: stick-around-paul-mccartney.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • Jmaciscool, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks - by SleepingHero - 05-25-2024, 10:55 AM