Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0)
(05-23-2024, 06:50 AM)omahen Wrote: Kenny Smith imho made a good point on the show. Minny could be emotionally drained after game 7 and might look very different next game. I don't remember much of Minny this season, watched only Mavs games. Everyone is saying Ant is a great defender, but this has not been the case this game. He played "regular season Luka defense" and always seemed to be a step late or out of position. We will probably see a much different version of Minny in game 2, much more aggresive and it will be interesting to see how Mavs respond.

Kyrie isn't Jamal Murray. Nothing really to say other than that. I think Minnesota made too many excuses so I'm not really interested in the "why" they didn't play their best. I will say a 22 year old Ant has no business being tired in the 3rd quarter of the WCF's. I thought Ant was really immature in his post game interview. I look forward to Kyrie busting his ass this series or until they give up on that matchup.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • nicholasthefan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0) - by BigDirk41 - 05-23-2024, 09:26 AM