Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-1!
(05-20-2024, 09:54 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They should be favored after dismantling Denver, and finishing a game back of the best record in the West with the top ranked defense. Doesn't mean they automatically win the series either. That's why they play the games. I disagree with Luka being labeled a career loser if he doesn't win a title. Think of all the great players in league history who haven't won one. Jordan denied plenty of them by himself. Sometimes, things aren't meant to be.

I don't have a problem with people favoring the Wolves. I think they are the favorites. What I don't get is how Luka is a career loser if they themself think that he is the underdog in the series. It's one or the other. If the Wolves are supposed to win the series they cannot act as if Luka is a failure because he couldn't defeat the heavy favorite.
I don't think the Mavs were the Vegas favorite in a single series of Luka's career but for some reason he is supposed to do the impossible and win against all odds every single time.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • rocky164, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks - by dirkfansince1998 - 05-20-2024, 10:20 PM