Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-1!
(05-20-2024, 02:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Totally, and like others have said, this is a hard one to predict. 

Where I'm at today, right now:

I trust Luka/Kyrie more than I trust Edwards (at this stage) and especially KAT, who has been one of the most inconsistent guys in the postseason. 

AND, I'm sorry, win or lose (because this will be a damn hard season), I'm grateful the Mavs don't have to play Denver. It might be that they were never going to beat EITHER of them, but at least in this series the Mavs are the more experienced team.

I'm with you. I did NOT want to face Denver. I think Jokic would have gotten Dallas' young bigs in foul trouble and eaten them alive from that point. Gobert/Reid is a horrible matchup for Jokic being more experienced defensive bigs. Denver also had no one that could guard ANT.

Dallas doesn't have a big for a PG so it changes the dynamic for Minny. And they don't want ANT lining up on Kyrie or Luka and getting in foul trouble or having him too tired on offense being that he is their main scorer. Also, KAT doesn't play well when he gets bullied. I think Gafford, Lively, and PJ will have him frustrated the whole series. He gets mentally flustered easy. And like you said he's inconsistent so far in the playoffs.
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 3rd Round: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks - by audiosway - 05-20-2024, 04:31 PM