Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-2)
(05-18-2024, 08:23 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Sure. In case you missed it we are down 16, thanks to Luka make endless dumb decisions and once again complaining to the refs, when we were on a 15-2 run, took the lead at 42-40. Also Kyrie (and Kidd) the leaders. Yeah right. Brunson would have told Luka to shut the f*** up about ten times in that quarter alone. Dirk, too. Just sitting there. Tell Luka to shut the fuck up. Does nobody in this organisation any fucking balls. We could have finished them, if Luka focused on basketball, instead we are going seven with these inferior bums.

What does he even want? Dort and Chet had three fouls each. They outscored us 24-6 in the final six minutes. Yeah that was the refs fault.

Oh, I totally agree that if he keeps barking at the refs this game is over.

I guess I’m just hoping he will stop and focused on what I believe will happen if he does, rather than being angry over something I have zero control over. 

If he keeps whining, and they keep turning the ball over, and Kyrie doesn’t pick it up, they are going to lose. That’s clear.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-2) - by KillerLeft - 05-18-2024, 08:27 PM