Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
(05-16-2024, 09:02 PM)Winter Wrote: Well that's not really true is it? He hasn't drastically improved his 3-point shot. It's a little worse this year statistically than last. But I think maybe that's to be expected since there's a slightly higher volume this year. Most of his stats are about the same as last year, some slightly worse than last year. And that's probably who he is going forward.

Josh is fine, really, and those aren't bad numbers. He's a perfectly decent rotation player even if he's inconsistent. But I submit to you the Josh Green fan club suffers from unrealistic expectations in my opinion. I personally think he gets talked about in a way that makes it seem he has more value than he actually has. His 3-point percentage gets talked about a lot, but he's not an eager scorer in any other way outside of the corner 3 (where he is mostly relegated in this offense). Personally, I like his energy and his ability to close out on perimeter players, and of course his corner 3 percentage. He's a good guy and seems hard working, but I don't suspect his peak stats will be dramatically different from his current numbers.

He has value, but my guess is that he may get traded for a more veteran offensive player (or playmaker). I suspect what peak he has will most likely be with another team.

Oh, I see. Sorry, Jom, carry on!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2) - by KillerLeft - 05-17-2024, 12:26 AM