Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
(05-15-2024, 11:15 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Also whats up with the Hardy experiment? At one point we had THJ, Hardy with Kyrie in the game, I was scared for my life

At least with Exum, he is not a liability defensively. I wish this experiment won't show up in Game 6 and Exum gets another shot.

Exum has been unplayable due to his scared play on offense throughout the entire postseason. He makes Dallas Rondo look like a score first/shot hunter right now. 

I think it’s been long overdue that they‘ve taken Exum out of the rotation. He should not see a single playoff minute for the rest of the year. He has been a MAJOR factor why the non Luka minutes have been terrible throughout the entire post season. Him constantly passing up shots brings the offense to a complete standstill.

Hardy is a low iq shot hunter but at least he doesn’t kill the offense single handily. It’s not about him being a big help or anything, he just hurts the team less drastically than Exum does.

FFS I just rewatched the game and it’s awesome that we won but just thinking about Exum right now makes my blood boil.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2) - by JamesConway912 - 05-16-2024, 02:55 AM