Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
I think Luka needs to moderately be willing to push the ball more and often give up the ball early to Kyrie to penetrate and create. Luka can make himself available to get the ball back for easier shots. I actually expect to see some of this.

I agree with Killer that this team has shown us a tremendous amount. I also submit I’ve seen numerous improvements in individual players from game 1 to game 10. I have been very disappointed throughout at our failure to finish opportunities we have created for ourselves. Last game we totally blew it from late first quarter on. We took advantage and failed to take further advantage so many times and so many ways. I’m very down about that because it usually means it’s over with much to regret.

This is very good for us long term with all the inexperienced guys. But it would be so much better if we could add some more experience against the Nuggets.

A painful loss can be worse than a blow out loss in terms of the next game. Deep down I’m hurting and watching with hope and a lot of belief that our guys will make us proud tonight in a lot of ways.
[-] The following 2 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2) - by Reunion Mav - 05-15-2024, 05:56 PM