Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
(05-14-2024, 10:20 AM)omahen Wrote: I think it was Cason Wallace that was excellent guarding Kyrie in game 4 in most of his missed attempts in the fourth. He was the biggest adjustment in the fourth, going away from Giddey and Aaron Wiggins.

Yeah I think they found something with that closing lineup.  They were even getting rebounds.  

Just an observation, Green’s defense is so consuming to me.  He has similar measurables as Wallace.  He tries hard and is active.  I just feel whoever he guards can get to their spots if they take their time or wind up making really hard contested shots.  green has tried to be more physical but that has led to bad fouls or he is not getting the benefit of the doubt when defenders bump him.

I don’t know if it he needs to learn the tricks of the trade or learn leverage against players.  I think there is a good defender in there.  Just not sure if he will get there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-1) - by Chicagojk - 05-14-2024, 11:11 AM