Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-1) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (1-0)
I am really surprised how Giddy has been relegated to low minutes. He has been pretty bad, it may not be a good matchup for him, and OKC has better guys who can do what he does. I think he is still good though. Maybe I am jinxing us and he plays well the rest of the series.

He seems like an odd fitting part with their core though moving forward though. Especially with all their upcoming assets. I still like him though. While I don't know much about the draft prospects this year, but it is not a good class. If I was a dreg of the league, I would seriously consider using my lottery pick and see if you could get Giddy. He is still only 21 and has a really smart game. He just can't shoot now.

Cason Wallace is going to be so good. His shooting form looks perfect to me. I think he has chance to be a 20 point a game scorer with good defense. Mavs got it right with Lively too. The Magic should have been aggressive trying to trade up rather than OKC for Wallace. It is really early for these prospects, but the Magic pick of Howard looks not great right now. Especially with all the players drafted around him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-1) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (1-0) - by Chicagojk - 05-10-2024, 10:37 AM