Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(05-09-2024, 02:39 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Luka has to care again, tbh.

I think Luka is physically hurt pretty bad, but that didn't stop him from being strongly competitive, including playing phenomenal defense, for most of the Clipper series even though his outside shot was toiletsville. I suspect he was despondent two nights ago from 1) the MVP vote, and 2) his teammates not being ready, (***including Kyrie*** - what the hell), 3) the refs being even more anti-Dallas than usual because Shai is evidently De Lawd, and 4) since he couldn't shoot from the outside, he couldn't save the team. If he comes with an attitude of doing the best he can to win, which absolutely was not the case the latter three quarters of game one, the Mavs have a shot tonight.

Pretty sure Luka cares, 100% of the time.

Sometimes he’s discouraged. Sometimes he’s frustrated. Sometimes he vents at the refs and fails to get back on D.

But caring about winning? I think it would take a heart transplant to diminish that.
[-] The following 5 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft, michaeltex, surfpuckmd, The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks - by DallasMaverick - 05-09-2024, 03:24 PM