Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(05-09-2024, 01:17 PM)Chicagojk Wrote:   It is tricky because the ball in Luka's hands is going to lead to good shots and most likely a top offense.  I agree with you there are a few things I would like to see him do as a dominant ball handler.   He is going to make the right decision on most plays and the results speak for themselves.   I would like to see him realize when a player is on a heater that I will do this small movement to get the hot guy in better position and feed him when he is hot.  Also, when a player is cold or in a bad streak, I would like to see him to look to get that player easy looks.  Maybe it is a shot.  Maybe it is give him some touches, etc.    It is small things but I think he can improve there.   

I am not saying he never does this, but for a guy who has the ball so much, I would like it to be done more.

Right. Managing the game. Managing the TEAM. 

To his credit, he seems to be buying in on team defense more and more as time passes, so there's evidence that he is wanting to win and none of these issues are the result of selfishness. We all knew that already, but it's nice to see further evidence, anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks - by KillerLeft - 05-09-2024, 01:24 PM