Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0)
No reason to expect Luka to fall off a cliff just because. I think it is a combination of a real shooting-slump combined with an obvious problem with his knee. I did not think it would be this bad though and I also feel like he could be attacking more, but maybe he should not even be out there with his knee, who knows. Obviously, four days of rest were not enough for him to recover. If this is his current level, we will get swept.

Not to blame Luka but just stating the obvious fact that this kind of production from him will not result in wins for us. He was the only relevant player CLEARLY underperforming in this blowout.

I liked our defense and if we cut the TOs and shoot a little better, we have a chance. Rebounds were a concern as well as referees... but that might change in Dallas. But Luka needs to be the best player in this series and it does not look like this is going to happen... damn. I really hoped he would look better with a couple of days off.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) - by meistermatze - 05-08-2024, 09:44 AM
Q - by surfpuckmd - 05-08-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: Q - by HoosierDaddyKid - 05-08-2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Q - by surfpuckmd - 05-08-2024, 02:18 PM