Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(05-06-2024, 11:03 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Sample size. Four games vs the entire regular season. Chet is a better shooter than Giddey. I would rather dare Giddey to keep up his hot shooting on a much higher volume.
Don't think the Mavs should change the entire scheme over a four game sample size. Westbrook also started 2/4 from 3 against the Mavs. Mavs still left him wide open and at some point he started to miss.

Yeah sorry, if I don´t put much emphasis on the fact that he puts up 20 PPG against lottery teams during the regular season.

He´s at 12/10 against the Mavs. Lively is 12/9. Gafford is 16/11. Yeah he shot 40% from three in the four games against the Mavs. He also took 10 total. Why people act so scared of this guy. He´s not Wembanyama. We are going to crash that offensive board. Jonas was at 5 ORPG in 22 minutes. I´m only worried about the officiating. If they give us a fair shake, Holmgren will be in foul trouble quickly. I assume they will give them a lot of weak calls, where they call offensive fouls on Gafford for being mean to the bean. If he goes through Holmgren like he did against Zubac, they probably call a flagrant foul on Gafford.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks - by Mavs2021 - 05-06-2024, 12:21 PM