Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 67: Dallas Mavericks (38-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (45-20)
I hope Josh Green is ok. I felt like he was falling into probably the right role for him currently as a high minute bench player. Before he got hurt, he had a real strong drive to the hoop.

So far I think starting Jones has worked. I like Jones better as a SF (point of attack defender) than PF where he was starting to play before the trades. I am just not sure it is going to work in the playoffs. He will need to be consistent from three. But if it doesn't work and his shot leaves him, you can give him a short leash.

Jaden was a little too aggressive in the first half last night. He did have 3 nice assists and almost a 4th when he had a pass to PJ who was fouled. He also had a few steals. He is probably not going to be in the rotation for the playoffs, but next year you aren't going to be able to keep him out. I suspect Green misses time, so he may get some run from there. It is always a evaluation, so he will need to show he can be consistent when given the chance.

Exum was uncharacteristic sloppy last night. I am not too worried that this will happen often though.

For OKC, one thing to have a boatload of pics. Another thing to hit on those picks. The good J Williams is a stud. Can't believe a year and a half ago Johnnie Davis was drafted before him. Sometimes you need some luck, even if you have a really good front office.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 67: Dallas Mavericks (38-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (45-20) - by Chicagojk - 03-15-2024, 07:58 AM