Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 66: Golden State Warriors (34-30) vs. Dallas Mavericks (37-28)
(03-13-2024, 10:05 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Almost feel bad for the Warriors. They had turned things around and made a push for the playoff spots but without Curry they are one of the worst teams in the league. CP3 and Klay look like they escaped from an retirement home. Klay plays like a less talented version of THJ. CP3 simply doesn't have the athleticism to play in the NBA at this point of his career.

I don't feel bad for the Warriors.  They have plenty of championship rings to console themselves.  

They lost my respect when the team declined not to suspend Draymond Green for knocking his teammate unconscious.  Draymond probably should be in jail.  I don't like the Warriors except for Steph Curry.

Agree about Klay.  He doesn't provide much anymore other than spacing.  I think CP3 might still be capable of being a good role player on a contender.  The Warriors aren't a contender though.  I think he'd look good playing with Wemby next season.  He'd be a great backup PG on almost any contender-  T'Wolves and Nuggets especially.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 66: Golden State Warriors (34-30) vs. Dallas Mavericks (37-28) - by surfpuckmd - 03-13-2024, 10:31 PM