Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27)
(03-06-2024, 11:49 AM)surfpuckm Wrote: Our other biggest issue is that a lot officiating crews seem to really dislike the Mavericks.  It seems like every other game there is an obvious bias against the Mavs in general and especially against Luka.  It's much easier to stop Luka when you're allowed to grab his arms as he drives to the basket and shoots.  

I suspect a lot of officials hate Luka because of the frequent whining.  Luka does complain way too much even though much of the complaining is legitimate.  A better coach would explain to Luka that the complaining is not helping.  A better coach would make Luka's case to the officials.  Instead, we hired a coach who is clearly on the spectrum and afraid to communicate with the officials. 

Additionally, Mark Cuban has a famous history of criticizing the officials.  I would hate Mark Cuban as well if I were an NBA official.  Why is Mark Cuban still representing the Mavericks?  Can we please get him into a suite so the NBA referees don't have to see his face?  Now that he is no longer majority owner, it's time to move him away from the Mavericks.  That will do a lot to reset the prejudice so many NBA referees have against the Mavericks.  

We need a new coach.  We already have new majority owners.  It's time to get the controversial jackass, Mark Cuban, away from the team as well.

I have noticed we get the short end of the officiating worse at home than on the road.  Last night may have been the most biased officiating of the season and it wasn’t just against Luka.  Multiple fouls against multiple Mavericks not called while tricky-tack fouls against the Pacers were called.  When Kyrie complains you know there is a problem.

You’d think the NBA office would notice this and take action.  It’s not in their best interest to have one of the best players in the league not to get officiated fairly.

Everyone who paid to watch that game last night, cheering for the Mavs to win, deserve a refund from the NBA.  This game, by the way it was officiated, was decided before tip-off
[-] The following 1 user Likes rocky164's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-05-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27) - by rocky164 - 03-06-2024, 03:41 PM