Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27)
(03-06-2024, 01:16 PM)Jym Wrote: I'm feeling a bit opposite on the Thunder's championship odds. 
they're striking me as an overachieving team that will be exposed in the post season 
It annoys the crap out of me when people on twitter call that a superteam and that SGA doesn't deserve MVP. 
I think he has to be right up there and he's my MVP at the moment.

I bet on the Thunder when they were at 85-1 odds.  I was really impressed with Chet Holmgren in Summer League and thought they were a good bet at those odds.  

I think the Celtics are the overwhelming favorites to win the championship.  I can imagine the Thunder winning the West though.  I also think a Jayson Tatum or Derrick White ankle sprain could change the odds a bit in a theoretical Celtics/Thunder series.  I also think SGA would clearly be the best player in that series.  I actually think SGA is the best two-way player in the NBA.  

I don't expect to win this bet but I think my odds are much better than 85 to 1.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-05-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27) - by surfpuckmd - 03-06-2024, 02:53 PM