Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 61: Philadelphia 76ers (34-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-26)
This is coaching imo.  With a healthy and deep roster, they need to find a group who can play well for the 12 minutes Luka is not in the game.  It is a small thing that could have huge implications.  I just feel like this team doesn't do a lot of the little things well.  They do protect the ball (but didn't yesterday), but other things seem to get away from them.  When you have one of the best players in the league, it shouldn't be this hard.  If you do the small things well, you really make it tough for other teams.  This team did it during their WCF run, but haven't done it the past two years.  Why?

https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/status/...6969725987

For my Luka bashing, i am just done with his constant glaring at the refs.   He has gotten better getting back on defense (not ideal still) and not talking quite as much, but there is still a lot of room of improvement left.    The death stare at the refs just need to go.   He does this even when I think the ref made the correct call/no call too.   His emotions with his teammates is not ideal either.   That is a real delicate line though, but he can be better there.  On the other hand, it would be nice to have a coach who took that responsibility though and then demanded better on court emotions from his star.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • Mavs2021, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-03-2024, 02:26 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-03-2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Game 61: Philadelphia 76ers (34-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-26) - by Chicagojk - 03-04-2024, 09:13 AM