Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 49: Milwaukee Bucks (32-16) vs. Dallas Mavericks (26-22)
(02-03-2024, 11:09 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I've tried to get past the Brunson blunder, but that really was a franchise altering F up. Not sure they'll ever truly recover.

Luka needs to go to the new owner and demand better from this franchise. That's the only way this will change. Cuban is a fan boy rich moron.

It’s hard to walk back down that memory lane and be reminded again and again that they literally screwed it up in every single way it could be screwed up. 

It started with his rookie contract and the screw ups continued right up until he landed in NY.  Good for JB!  He is becoming a folk hero to Knicks fans.

On Cuban, I had a two hour meeting last week with a guy that is about as connected as you can be in Texas. We meet to talk business, but I always look forward to the stories he has about everyone from Jerry to Abbott to Fertita to Cuban. I’ll just say the number of people that can’t stand Mark Cuban is not at all limited to disgruntled Mavs fans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 49: Milwaukee Bucks (32-16) vs. Dallas Mavericks (26-22) - by MaxiThreeba - 02-03-2024, 11:13 PM