Poll: Will the Mavs make a trade before the deadline?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.52%
19 65.52%
No
34.48%
10 34.48%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Mavs make a trade before the deadline?
I am going to say no. I just don't think it adds up. I think they would move Grant but that would looks pretty bad trading him after just trading for him. So it would need to be a clear upgrade. I just don't see it. No one is going to want Holmes for the next year and a half. He will at least be a salary this offseason. I think they would move Hardaway too, but I don't think you find an upgrade for him for what he does to this team this trade deadline. I wouldn't trade Hardy or Omax. I am not sure if either has much value, so I would rather hold on to them. At the very least to build up their value, but maybe much more.

That leaves me with Seth. He seems like someone who won't be here next year and may not have a role when everyone is healthy. He has been shooting poorly but you expect that to even out. It is just a weird fit trying to find playing room for another undersized non defending guard. So is there a comparable big guy that may fit better here? Three way for Drummond?? Someone else?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Mavs make a trade before the deadline? - by Chicagojk - 01-30-2024, 02:51 PM