Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 28: Dallas Mavericks (16-11) @ Houston Rockets (13-12)
(12-23-2023, 12:45 AM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: I get that Dwight is a vertical spacer on offense but his paint protection and rebounding are so bad I no longer care. Every time he comes in, you can see the other team drive straight to the basket.

Holmes sucks but at least he offers some resistance.

I think it’s time for Powell to be in the end of career JJ Barea role of energy spark and veteran locker room presence.

I think Powell is headed eventually to our front office as I have said several times. For now he is truly playing emergency minutes. I agree we need to reduce his minutes but I have a job for him. He can do what Tyson Chandler does for anyone who needs help being where they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to do. Title it how to get minutes from Jason Kidd. We have guys not getting things right all the time as most teams do. Powell is always in the right place but can’t win any battles anymore. Pay him his minimum salary to be a real player coach who coaches smart play and seldom plays precisely because he can’t.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reunion Mav's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 28: Dallas Mavericks (16-11) @ Houston Rockets (13-12) - by Reunion Mav - 12-23-2023, 01:17 PM