Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!!
That win is so very satisfying. Racking up so many wins against lesser/injured teams was amazing, but this was the current best team in the league, suiting up almost their full roster with their 2 stars playing well (box stats-wise). WE were even heavily injured!

Bravo and please, please, please, ENCORE!

Now that he has more than a few games under his belt, and with his great play against a good team playing great right now, I’m feeling much more comfortable about Lively’s ability to play like this or better going forward. The bully smallball he saw against Mem had me shaky about him (for this year, I always believed he would figure it out eventually), but the great thing to see is he’s learning from every single second he is on the floor. He didn’t produce the big time box score stats, but his impact on the game is and has almost always been seen. I really appreciate that from him.

So glad to see GWill get his shot back. It really is nice to have the bulk on the roster that can defend those big bodied PF/C’s of the league (and the anomaly that is Lebron). This was the type of defensive matchup that GWill is best suited to and I’m so happy he found such a good redemption game.

Exum was soooooo amazing! I actually started the game where my heart stopped beating until the outcome of his outside shot was displayed to being semi-confident that if he was open, it was going in! Please let that scouting report stick, and please don’t let this be an anomaly game! He’s so important out there even without the outside shot, so all the better that it might be going in.

Completely happy with this win! Let’s get the next one too!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!! - by ItsGoTime - 12-13-2023, 04:05 PM