Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
I love the cordial exchanges on what we want to see.

I will say that the general negativity isn't isolated to this Mavs board. Reddit posted their own grievances saying much of the same here:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Mavericks/comme..._too_much/

Quote:Been in mavs reddit for a long time and the quality of the posts and posters have gone downhill. I mean I'm missing the undefeated "couch" days and the dancing KP from a dumpster memes when we win.
Why does this win feel like a loss with the amount of negativity in this sub? I need the celebration, the crazy memes. This sub is just filled with a lot ranting right now.

I just think after last season and basically the last 10 years of continual dysfunction and embarrassment, we as a fanbase have reached its boiling over point. Dirk has spoiled us. We're already taking Luka's performances a bit for granted as he is a nightly 30/10/10. 

No one is immune to frustration. I think it's good, and at times necessary, to vent out issues with a team as it leads to a healthy discussion. But a balance needs to be struck. I'm glad we're all working together to find it. 

Let's go Mavs!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by SleepingHero - 10-29-2023, 11:17 AM