Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
PJ Washington isn’t trade eligible until Jan.1st, but I’m glad to see people revisit the idea of the necessity for another floor spacing small-ball 5. We should have a clearer picture of what Maxi has left by the new year. If Maxi can be that guy for two of the next three years that would be huge. Then he becomes a tradeable expiring. It’s looking like a big ask at the moment to squeeze out two more quality years though.

He isn’t holding up as the lone center and isn’t moving laterally as well to guard the perimeter. There was a play last night where Bridges was at the 3 point line and Maxi sort of lurched at him, like he couldn’t commit to closing out or hedging and doesn’t entirely trust his body to react right. Bridges just blew by him. Maxi looked incredibly old to me in that moment.

Would anyone consider PJ/Hayward (or Rozier) for THJ/2027 (or Hardy)?
I think I’d hold onto assets for something bigger and better, but PJ and Hayward would put us into contender conversation. Just the idea of an upgrade from DJJ to Hayward alone is mind expanding.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by MarkAguirreWrathofGod - 10-28-2023, 11:58 AM