Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
A lot is being said about the quality of opponents we had so far. Heck, I said something about it last game. In an effort to not exactly thwart that thought string, but to bring a bit more light to the subject, first, a win is a win in the regular season. I myself want every single one we produce no matter the reasons.

Second, the two teams we faced have players that CAN up the level of their play to match Luka’s performance. Both teams also have so many of those sweet spot sized guys on their roster with a mix of good defense to go with good offense. That’s to say they are very well balanced. Both teams also seemed to give us their best games, which when we win a game playing against a team giving their best, it shouldn’t be totally discounted.

I myself asked for the days when we competed for longest opening win streak of the season. 2-0 is the start to that. Keep it up boys! Knock down what’s put in front of you!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by ItsGoTime - 10-28-2023, 09:54 AM